- We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the Scriptures as originally given and that they are infallibly and uniquely authoritative and free from error of any sort in all matters with which they deal, including scientific and historical as well as moral and theological (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13).
- We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as ONE God existing in THREE persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe in the full historicity and perspicuity of the Biblical record of primeval history, including the literal existence of Adam and Eve as the progenitors of all people, the literal fall and resultant divine curse on the creation, the worldwide cataclysmic deluge, and the origin of nations and languages at the tower of Babel (Genesis 1-11).
- We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis and his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Romans 3:10-18).
The Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:16).
Christ's Death & Resurrection
- We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples (1 Corinthians 15:14; Romans 4:25).
Christ's Bodily Ascension
- We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and His personal, literal, and bodily coming again the second time for the Church (John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
Salvation by Grace Through Faith
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11).
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ (Matthew 28;19; Acts 2:37-39; 19:1-6).
Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15).
The Gifts of the Spirit
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14 and as manifested in the Early Church.
- We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world, perfecting holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; 1 Corinthians 6:14; 7:1).
- We believe in the healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 12:9; James 5:1 ).
- We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called Communion or the Lord's Supper, for believers (1 Corinthians 11:28-32).
Tithes and Offerings
- We believe in the Tithe (the first ten percent of our income) that belongs to the Lord, offerings that are given willingly, and alms that are given to the poor.
- We believe in eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16) and eternal punishment for unbelievers (Mark 9:43-58; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15).
Satan & His Judgment
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgment of Satan and his angels (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10-15).